Sponsored Links
JBSOLIS is a site for all about health and insurances, SSSOWWAPAG-IBIGPhilhealthbank loans and cash loansforeclosed propertiessmall house designs, local and overseas job listings.


Sunday, March 06, 2016

These are Some of the Answers to Your Basic Saudi Labor Questions

Contact the ministry's customer service center number: 
19911 and you can find all the information on the 
ministry's website,
Customer Service Department Twitter Account 

To submit a complaint to one of the offices of the work, please go to the Office of the defendant and the complaint or through the contact center. 

The customer number that highlights the civil registry number and established, in addition to personal phone number 

The customer to follow up the issue with the Office of the complaints in the Ministry of Labor, through the Center for Communication or to attend personally to the ministry and to highlight No. complaint to ensure their validity and follow-up through the Ministry of Labor and then call the Customer to benefit 
To follow up on the complaint, the customer give No. civil registry, No. established, telephone number, facsimile number and complaint at the labor office 

The customer to go to the office who work in which the employee, and direct the complaint to the Director, where follow-up to the complaint and advise the customer 

The client then go to the Ministry of Labor, and written testimony concerning the problem that has occurred, in addition to the adoption of health information, attached full submissions. 

The types of complaints: 

o Delay of salaries (3 months and more) 
o Assigned to different work on the nature of the work agreed upon in the contract signed between the two parties 
o Abuse 
o Lack of employee housing 
o Contrary to one of the conditions

9. What is official number of hours of work

o    Non-Saudi nationals are not permitted to perform any work unless obtaining a work permit from the Ministry according to the form prepared for this cause.
o    The employer is not permitted to employ workers in an occupation other than the occupation provided in the employee's work permit. Similarly, the employee is prohibited from performing any work different from his occupation, before taking the required legal actions and procedures for changing an occupation.

o    The worker has entered Saudi Arabia legally and authorized to work.
o    The worker must have the educational and occupational qualifications required by the country, where no Saudi national has obtained such qualification, or the numbers of qualified Saudi individuals are not sufficient, or the worker is considered within the regular worker needed by the country.
o    The worker has contracted with the employer and is under his responsibility.

The employment contract of a non-Saudi national must be written and for a definite term. If the contract does not specify the term, the expiration date of the work permit is considered the expiration date of the contract.
The costs of employing expatriates are as follows:
1. The employer is responsible for the cost of recruiting new employees and expatriates into the country, the cost of residency and work permit (iqama), the cost of its' renewal, fines for late renewals, the cost of changing occupation, exit and returns, and the cost of return tickets for employees after the termination of their contractual relationship.
2. The employee is responsible for the cost of return tickets if he is not qualified to work, or if he wishes to return for no specific reason.
3. The employer is responsible for transfer expenses if the employee wishes to transfer his sponsorship to the employer.

 Text and Graphics Source: Saudi Labor