Carousel

Advertisement
SEARCH THIS SITE
JBSOLIS is a site for overseas Filipino workers, health and insurances, OWWA, PAG-IBIG, bank and cash loans, foreclosed properties, small house designs, local and overseas job listings.

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Saudi Arabia: Another Missile From Yemen Intercepted, No Reported Casualties Yet


Advertisements


A Yemeni rebel missile was intercepted over Riyadh on Tuesday.
“Ballistic missile intercepted over Riyadh,” the Coalition battling Yemen’s Houthi rebels said in a statement.
It was the second Houthi missile attack on Riyadh in the past two months.
The missile was supplied 
 by Iran to Houthis.

On Thursday, US ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley presented what she called “undeniable” evidence that last month’s missile was “made in Iran”.


Sponsored Links



Below is the video of actual interception of the ballistic missile fired by Yemen targeting Riyadh, KSA.


The Saudi Center For International Communication confirmed about the intercepted missile and it said that there are no reported casualties at the moment.
OFWs in the area are asked to remain calm and cautious. Be ready for any instructions that will be given should tension elevates. Always keep important documents such as your passport or travel documents with you in case of emergency.


Advertisement


Read More:



 




©2017 THOUGHTSKOTO


SEARCH JBSOLIS, TYPE KEYWORDS and TITLE OF ARTICLE at the box below