Carousel

Advertisement
SEARCH THIS SITE
JBSOLIS is a site for overseas Filipino workers, health and insurances, OWWA, PAG-IBIG, bank and cash loans, foreclosed properties, small house designs, local and overseas job listings.

Tuesday, December 08, 2015

BE CAREFUL. SOME HOVERBOARDS EXPLODING AND CAUSING FIRE?


A report via UK and US News regarding "hoverboards" catching fire or bursting into flames, UK and US officials are advising the public to be careful in buying these self-balancing scooters.
A couple of months ago, Allan K, a comedian and host of Eat Bulaga was said be hospitalized because of an accident involving the hoverboard that he had to be taken to Medical City for CT scan.

Just a few days ago, a mother warned the public that the toy hover trax or hover board went up in flames. 
Watch the news below.

WPTV NewsChannel 5 reports: Pamela Levine says her 11-year old daughter, Sophie, just missed getting injured by her hoverboard Saturday night. "She felt it get hot, she jumped off, and it was in flames," she says.
Pamela quickly put water on the flames, and says the fire was out before firefighters arrived.
Another report says: 
"One of the hottest holiday toys is literally catching fire."


You cannot blame kids now a days if you can see celebrities as you can watch in the videos below touting their new 21st century toy. But when it comes to quality, a lot of fake and counterfeit and low quality batteries and substandard materials are used to produce quickly and sell cheaply this popular toy. 


©2015 THOUGHTSKOTO