Sa mga nagtatanong kung papano ang PROSESO para DI NA MAGBAYAD NG .
Naririto po ang procedure o paraan kung papano MAG UPDATE NG BMONLINE ACCOUNT at kung papano malaman kung EXEMPTED KAYO SA .
1. OFWs must LOG IN to their BM online processing system through this link http://bmonline.ph or visit the POEA website and click the BM ONLINE icon.
2. If you don't have BM Online Account yet, you may click on the REGISTER BUTTON and create your account by filling up the form. They will send confirmation e-mail so make sure to check and verify your account creation on your email.
3. After registering, log in your account and enter your last number. If there is NO RECORD FOUND, you needed to SET AN ONLINE APPOINTMENT.
4. If there is a record found, update the information that is needed to be updated like contact number, personal detail, beneficiaries etch.
5. Once done updating, click ACQUIRE or EXEMPTION for online assessment. Enter the flight details of your departure and if you will be returning to the same employer or job site.
6. If you indicate that you will be returning to the same employer and jobsite, the system will display confirmation message that you are exempted from securing and paying its processing fee.
CONTINUE READING: WHAT DOCUMENTS TO SHOW AND HOW TO AVAIL FREE TRAVEL TAX AND TERMINAL FEE FOR OFWs Who Are Exempted From Paying OEC