CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO FROM DFA BELOW
- First, you'll be needing a computer with an internet connection, web browser, a valid and working email address, a pdf reader and a printer.
- Then go to https://www.passport.gov.ph/
- Click set an appointment button.
- Choose a site location where you want to set an appointment.
- Choose a preferred date and time for your personal appearance
- Provide your personal information and contact number.
- Choose the type of application you wish to apply.
with disability, and OFW (present an Overseas Employment Certificate) may proceed directly to any DFA office even without scheduling for an appointment online.
- Personal appearance
- Confirmed appointment
- Duly accomplished applicationform - may be downloaded from DFA Website
- Birth Certificate (BC) inSecurity Paper (SECPA) issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)or Certified True Copy (CTC) of BC issued by the Local Civil Registrar(LCR) and duly authenticated by PSA. Transcribed Birth Certificate fromthe LCR is required when entries in PSA Birth Certificate are blurred orunreadable. (REPORT OF BIRTH DULY AUTHENTICATED BY PSA IF BORN ABROAD)
- Valid picture IDs and supporting documents to prove identity.
DUTERTE ADMIN PROPOSALS: EXTENDED PASSPORT VALIDITY, NBI CLEARANCE, DRIVER'S LICENSE and BIRTH CERTIFICATE