From an ex-OFW Family to the Whole Community. A site for House Design Ideas and Images, Overseas Filipino News, Free Online Studies, Cash Loans, Home Loans, and Bank Loans, Properties like House and Lot, Cars or Foreclosed and anything beneficial for the Filipinos at home and abroad
JBSOLIS EXCHANGE RATE
SEARCH THIS SITE
SEARCH THIS SITE about free stock photos of houses, Bank Mortgage Property for Sale, foreclose home loans, where to get a home loan, apply for a home loan, take courses online for free,job advertisement online, Work Overseas, Filipino jobs, hiring Filipino workers, Filipino workers
Saturday, October 01, 2016
TAGALOG - OEC, GUIDE TO KNOW AND WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE EXEMPTED OR NOT.
Sa mga nagtatanong kung papano ang PROSESO para DI NA MAGBAYAD NG OEC.
Naririto po ang procedure o paraan kung papano MAG UPDATE NG BMONLINE ACCOUNT at kung papano malaman kung EXEMPTED KAYO SA OEC.
1. OFWs must LOG IN to their BM online processing system through this link http://bmonline.ph or visit the POEA website and click the BM ONLINE icon.
2. If you don't have BM Online Account yet, you may click on the REGISTER BUTTON and create your account by filling up the form. They will send confirmation e-mail so make sure to check and verify your account creation on your email.
3. After registering, log in your account and enter your last OEC number. If there is NO RECORD FOUND, you needed to SET AN ONLINE APPOINTMENT.
4. If there is a record found, update the information that is needed to be updated like contact number, personal detail, beneficiaries etch.
5. Once done updating, click ACQUIRE OEC or EXEMPTION for online assessment. Enter the flight details of your departure and if you will be returning to the same employer or job site.
6. If you indicate that you will be returning to the same employer and jobsite, the system will display confirmation message that you are exempted from securing OEC and paying its processing fee.