Sponsored Links
SEARCH THIS SITE
SEARCH THIS SITE for bankruptcy house or foreclosed properties, blueprint homes floor plans, affordable living homes, small and townhouse designs and floor plans, custom home designs, local job postings, overseas job postings, bank cash loans, and personal loan ideas.
Advertisement
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL for MORE VIDEOS ABOUT SMALL HOUSE AND HOUSE DESIGN and OFW INFOs

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

THIS KIND OF SMARTPHONE BURNED A GIRL/STUDENT IN THE PHILIPPINES?


The video below was a report that a teenager in Olongapo City suffering a first degree burns on her thigh after her smartphone overheat in her pocket, while having class.
The girl, is a high school student who was having her class when she felt that her smartphone was getting hot in her pocket.
When she examined, the phone started to emit smoke, that eventually rattled the student who was forced to take out her uniform to avoid getting burned. The phone however, already burned part of her pocket and given her first degree burns on the side of her right thigh.


12-anyos na babae, nagka-first degree burn nang magliyab ang c...
Nagtamo ng paso ang isang batang babae sa Olongapo City nang mag-overheat at magliyab ang kaniyang cellphone sa loob ng bulsa niya! Panoorin ang report sa State of the Nation with Jessica Soho:
Posted by GMA News on Tuesday, January 12, 2016


Watch the video and read the whole news via GMA News.

Nagkaroon ng mga paso ang isang estudyante sa Olongapo City matapos umanong lumiyab ang cellphone niya sa loob ng kaniyang bulsa.
Posted by GMA News on Tuesday, January 12, 2016
 
WHAT BRAND OF SMARTPHONE IS THIS?


©2016 THOUGHTSKOTO